According to the U.S. Special Claims court’s statistical annual report released just this week, the number of vaccine injury cases filed against the flu shot increased again — this time by 55%, from 448 cases filed in 2015 to 694 filed in 2016.
(It’s important to note that the 1000% increase from 2014 to 2015 is for actual settlements, or payouts, from the billion-dollar vaccine court; The 56% increase is in the number of cases filed for injuries as a result of the flu shot, from 2015 to 2016.) Read more…
US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout
- Vaccine court settlement payouts increased in total $91.2 million in 2015, up from $22.8 million in 2014 to $114 million in 2015 — a 400% increase.
- Vaccine court settlement payments for flu shots increased the most, from $4.9 million in 2014 to $61 million in 2015 — an increase of more than 1000%, despite autumnal onslaughts every year of media/pr/advertising campaigns urging Americans to ‘get your flu shot,’ with total abandon for the statistical facts coming out of the vaccine court.
- Varicella (chicken pox) had the third biggest increase — from $0 in 2014 to $5.8 million in 2015. (No surprise shingles is on the rise among the elderly population, as recently vaccinated grandchildren continuously shed live virus to their unsuspecting elders.)
- Hepatitis B was the fourth largest increase in vaccine court settlements, increasing 321% in 2015 to more than $8 million in 2015 from $1.9 million in 2014.
- TDap/DTP/DPT and D/T shots were the fifth largest increase, leaping 75% in 2014 from $5.5 million to $9.8. READ MORE…
110 Bills, 36 states (total list)
New HHS draft to target adult population, Feb. 2015
NVIC ACTION 3:1:5:0015 (take action, now)
Vaccine Strain Virus Infection, Shedding & Transmission
Can People Receiving Live Virus Vaccines Transmit Vaccine Strain Virus to Others?
Public health officials say that unvaccinated children pose a big danger to those aroundthem and even threaten the health of fully vaccinated children and adults becausevaccines can fail to prevent infection in vaccinated persons.
Today, the most common argument used to justify “no exceptions” mandatory vaccination laws is that unvaccinated people pose a serious health threat to otherswho “cannot be vaccinated,”
As they started their family, Mooresville residents Theresa and Lucas Black dutifully got their children immunized, never doubting their doctor’s word that vaccines are safe and necessary. But their faith in those promises was shaken in 2001, when their 3-month-old daughter, Angelica, developed life-threatening seizures and brain damage just three days after getting several vaccinations. The child’s Charlotte neurologist diagnosed her with vaccine-related encephalopathy, or brain injury. And in 2006, the little-known federal “vaccine court” agreed, awarding Angelica nearly $2 million plus about $250,000 a year for medical expenses for the rest of her life.
(NaturalNews) (Republished from VaccineImpact.com) The December 2014 report from the Department of Justice on damages paid by the U.S. Government to vaccine victims was recently published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources. There were 180 cases of vaccine injuries decided. 134 cases received compensation, while 46 cases were denied.
Most of the U.S. public is unaware that a U.S. citizen, by law, cannot sue a pharmaceutical company for damages resulting from vaccines. Congress gave them total legal immunity in 1986, and that law was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. There is a special “vaccine court” called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that is funded through a tax on vaccines. If you are injured or killed by a vaccine, you must hire an attorney and fight tax-funded government attorneys to seek damages, as you cannot sue the drug manufacturers. Read more…