BARBARA LOE FISHER (NVIC) INTERVIEW WITH DR. MERCOLA ON THE MYTH OF HERD IMMUNITY
Like Kennedy and many other critics of vaccine science and policy, President Trump has been outspoken about his suspicions that vaccines and vaccine policies may not be nearly as safe as they’re portrayed, and that the science is far from settled.According to Science Magazine.
Trump met with Wakefield and three other vaccine safety activists in August, 2016:6
“Trump chatted with a group of donors that included four antivaccine activists for 45 minutes, according to accounts of the meeting, and promised to watch “Vaxxed,” an antivaccine documentary produced by Wakefield …Trump also expressed an interest in holding future meetings with the activists, according to participants.”
Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research writer letter to top CDC administrators
CDC “Spider” Scientists attack the CDC, blow the lid off
They write a letter to the CDC chief of staff
And I write a letter to them
by Jon Rappoport
January 15, 2017
(Update: for Part-2, click here)
There is a group of anonymous scientists at the US Centers for Disease Control—they call themselves the Spider Group—Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research. They have penned a letter to the CDC’s chief of staff, Carmen S. Villar:
Here is the explosive accusation they make:
“We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency. It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception.”
“Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right.”
“We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units. These questionable and unethical practices threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health.” Read more…
You can read the full Spider Group’s letter here at US Right To Know. (More on the letter by Carey Gillam here.)
EXCERPT: Robert Kennedy, Jr. “All the things that I do are bent on forcing this [vaccine] debate out into the open—because once the science is in the open, the CDC’s position is so fragile, it’s an edifice of fraud, fraud stacked upon fraud, so high and so wobbly, that even a slight breeze of public scrutiny will topple it.”
Now we know what to expect from President Trump. He is going to be one of the biggest heroes the world has ever known. He already is a hero and heroes do not change to chicken fodder for anyone. They would rather go down hard (get assassinated) than give up their inner sense of what they think and feel is right.
RFK, Jr: Reuters reported Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said he would chair a presidential panel to review vaccine safety and science at U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s request, drawing fierce criticism from vaccine experts who fear such a panel would give credence to debunked theories tying childhood immunizations to autism. “He asked me to chair a commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity. I said I would,” said Kennedy.
Excerpt: Here a war can and will be fought between the vaccinationists, who insist that poisining children is their God damn right, and a slew of doctors and medical scientists and parents and lawyers who have had to deal with vaccine damaged children.
RFK, Jr. 2006 AD: “IF YOU CAUSED A 6000% INCREASE IN AUTISM WOULD YOU TRY TO COVER IT UP?”
VLA Comment: Meanwhile the war has begun: Senator Pan of California has initiated a “Bill of Rights for Children”
READ MORE CALIFORNIA SB 18 “BILL OF RIGHTS FOR CHILDREN”
Numerous peer-reviewed scientific studies have shown that the flu vaccine is not effective either at reducing the flu or reducing flu-related deaths.
- When a team of researchers at the National Institutes of Health compared flu vaccine rates with influenza-related illness over a 19-year period, from 1980 to 1999, they found that deaths from the flu increased as vaccination rates increased. “In conclusion, the increase in elderly influenza vaccination coverage in the U.S. after 1980 was not accompanied by a decline in influenza-related mortality,” the researchers concluded.
- A study, led by a researcher at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, found that increasing vaccination coverage did not correlate with declining mortality and the decline in influenza-related mortality could not be attributed to the flu vaccine but was rather the result of naturally acquired immunity. Observational studies crediting the flu vaccine with contributing to decreased deaths from the flu, “substantially overestimate vaccination benefit,” these researchers concluded.
- A study published in the American Journal of Perinatology of vaccine effectiveness in pregnant women in Northern California across five flu seasons found that women who received flu vaccines during pregnancy had the same risk for influenza-like illness as unvaccinated women, and infants born to women who received flu vaccines also had the same risks for influenza or pneumonia as infants born to unvaccinated women. In other words, vaccine status made no difference to whether or not pregnant women or their offspring got the flu.
- A study published in Pediatrics International of Japanese children ages 6 months to 2 years who were vaccinated against the flu found that the influenza vaccine did not reduce the rate of influenza A infections in children under two.
- In a 2010 scandal that predated the Flint, Michigan tragedy, Congress found that the CDC had deliberately manipulated scientific documents and purposefully made inaccurate claims about the safety of Washington, DC drinking water in order to mislead DC residents into believing that their water was safe.
- One of the key figures in the cover up described by Dr. Thompson is the Director of the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Dr. Colleen Boyle. Boyle’s seminal career coup at the CDC was orchestrating the cover up of Agent Orange and dioxin toxicity in the 1970s. Boyle’s handiwork deprived thousands of Vietnam veterans of health benefits until her fraud was uncovered.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. announced today the launch of the World Mercury Project (WMP), a public health advocacy organization dedicated to ending exposure to neurotoxic mercury in fish, medical products, dental amalgams and vaccines. The group will focus on making sound science the driver of public policy.
“We will expose the government and corporate corruption that has led to increasing exposures to neurotoxic mercury in foods and medicines,” said Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, the group’s executive director.
DO THE MATH….
Meningococcal meningitis is exceedingly rare. There were only about 390 cases in the U.S. last year. In a population of 319 million, that adds up to one case in 817,949 people. There were only three meningococcal meningitis cases in Colorado last year — one resulting in death.
So here is the math calculation that thoughtful student governments in Colorado must consider: If you inoculate Colorado’s 400,000 college students with the older vaccines, you can expect 4,000 serious adverse events and 12 dead.