I have dental filling fml
I nearly died five years ago. Could’nt walk anymore and I had a wheelchair. I discovered myself, that I was poisoned by my 12 amalgam-fillings. Once removed, I got better and better.
When you’re dentist takes out a amalgam-filling it becomes very toxic waste. How can it be toxic waste ouitside you’re body and not inside you ?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.