ATTENTION CALIFORNIA anti vaccine movement:
California high school forces children to watch vaccine propaganda film and give ‘correct’ answers or be penalized
We can’t let this propaganda strategy get hold and start spreading.
Redondo Beach Union HS can be our first response:
It takes only one person to do this but I suggest that you make a concerted effort and have a few parents do this so that we can call in the Press and TV stations to cover it.
1) Stand off the school property at end of school day when kids are getting out of school. Roll out the sticker roll so that 10 show at a time and say “Hey kids do you want some free stickers”
2) Give 10 at a time and ask them to “share”.
3) Give a roll to any eager student who wants to pass them out.
4) Ask if anyone has ADHD? Tell them it is the vaccines
5) Get the press to cover it
6) kids will put these on their school books, bikes, skate boards
PASS OUT THESE STICKERS to the kids. THEY LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THAT IT IS LIKE A BIRD FEEDING FRENZY AND YOU WILL HAVE GREAT FUN AND SATISFACTION. Give a few rolls to the kids to pass them out at school. Tell the press that you are balancing the cooked books. This is education on the risks of vaccination. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ROLLS