In order to travel in and out of Australia, passengers of the taxpayer-subsidized airline Qantas will soon need to be vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), company CEO Alan Joyce has publicly announced.
“We are looking at changing our terms and conditions to say, for international travelers, that we will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft,” Joyce said, noting that Covid-19 shots will be a “necessity” for international travelers.
One idea is to force Americans and Brits to show their “immunity passports” upon arrival to Australia. If the Bill Gates-hatched app shows that no vaccine was injected, an international traveler will basically be sent home.
Are all global airlines conspiring together to do the same as Qantas?
During the exchange, Joyce let it slip that other airlines around the world are secretly plotting to do the same as Qantas by requiring proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of travel.
Australia: Digital tracking of everyone
Recording customer information digitally will become mandatory for many NSW venues and businesses from Monday 23 November 2020.
Under the new rules, any businesses who do not record contact details of customers via QR codes or other electronic forms will face strict penalties.
THE NEW RULES APPLY TO:
The new rules will apply to:
- amusement centres
- business premises that are used for auction houses, other than clearing houses
- business premises that are used for nail salons, beauty salons, hairdressing salons, waxing salons, tanning salons, spas, tattoo parlours and massage parlours
- drive-in cinemas
- entertainment facilities
- hospitality venues, including casinos, food and drink premises, micro-breweries, small distilleries, pubs, small bars and registered clubs
- function centres
- funeral homes
- information and education facilities (other than libraries)
- party buses
- properties operated by the National Trust or the Historic Houses Trust
- public swimming pools
- recreation facilities (indoor)
- recreation facilities (major)
- sex on premises venues
- sex services premises
- strip clubs
- vessels used for hosting functions or for commercial tours
- zoological parks and reptile parks.
The new rules will also apply to events, including:
- corporate events
- funerals and memorial services and gathering after funerals and memorial services
- wedding services and gatherings after wedding services. READ MORE…
Islam, Vaccines and Health by
Dr. A. Majid Katme(MBBCh,DPM)
We are giving our innocent children haram (forbidden) substances and harmful
chemicals that destroy their natural immune systems, causing disease, suffering and
death. All Muslim doctors and parents should be aware of vaccine ingredients, and of
the failed efficacy of vaccines. The harm is clearly greater than the benefit. The time
has come to take a stand for truth.
Notes on Hepatitis B given within 24 hours of birth
•Hepatitis B is sexually transmitted and can also be contracted from sharing needles for illegal drug use.
•In the US hepatitis B infection in pregnant mothers is very low (0.09% of deliveries). (1)
•Yet the CDC recommends that the hepatitis B vaccine be given to all newborns within 24 hours of birth.
•Hepatitis B antibody levels in fully vaccinated (3 doses) fall below protective levels in 76% by age 18. (2)
•Hepatitis B vaccine contains 250 mcg of aluminum, a neurotoxin, which accumulates in the brain. (3)
•The amount exceeds the FDA aluminum limit of 5 mcg/kg/day (4) for the average newborn by more than 10 fold.
•Even worse than the COVID-19 vaccines, hepatitis B vaccines had limited safety testing (4-5 days). (5)
•Since newborns of pregnant mothers who test positive for hepatitis B can be treated, there is no legitimate medical reason for the state to mandate hepatitis B vaccination for school entry.
•The hepatitis B vaccine mandate is serving only to fill the coffers of vaccine makers while providing no benefit and only the possibility of harm to newborns.