Record Number of Fetal Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots
As of this most recent update in VAERS, we have now found 2,809 fetal deaths following COVID-19 shots injected into pregnant and child-bearing women for the past 11 months. (Source.)
By way of contrast, using the exact same search parameters in VAERS, but excluding the COVID-19 shots, we found 2,168 fetal deaths following all FDA-approved vaccines for the past 30+ years. (Source.)
That’s an average of 72 fetal deaths per year following all FDA-approved vaccines for the past 30+ years, compared to what is on pace to be 3064 fetal deaths in 1 year following COVID-19 shots.
- FDA-approved vaccines: 72 fetal deaths per year
- COVID-19 EUA shots: 3064 fetal deaths per year
That is an 80% increase in fetal deaths recorded in VAERS following the COVID-19 shots. And yet, the CDC and FDA continue to recommend these EUA shots for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
A sampling of VAERS reports related to vaccination against COVID includes:
- A 21-year-old Floridian who developed night sweats, coughing, and fevers after he received the second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination and was diagnosed with acute leukemia.
- A 26-year-old woman didn’t show up for a night shift, four days after getting Pfizer’s shot in March. Her family found her in cardiopulmonary arrest. An autopsy showed evidence of bleeding in the brain and “suspicion of a brain tumor,” according to the doctor who filed the VAERS report.
- A 60-year-old Pennsylvania man noticed two lumps grow on his neck on the day he received a first dose of Pfizer’s experimental vaccine in May. After a second shot, he was hospitalized the next day with plunging hemoglobin levels and was eventually diagnosed with lymphoma after a brain tumor was discovered. By July, seven tumors were discovered in his brain, one in his right eye, and “numerous” throughout his body. He died August 19.
- A 46-year-old California man began to experience symptoms on the day he received his second dose of Moderna’s shot and he was diagnosed with an aggressive Glioblastoma (brain tumor) shortly afterwards.
- A 22-year-old who got Pfizer’s COVID-19 shots in May and June was diagnosed with testicular cancer in early September.
- A 29-year-old student described as a “picture of health and fitness” who didn’t want a COVID-19 vaccine but was “bullied, threatened and coerced into getting it” to attend school. She received Johnson & Johnson’s shot on April 30 and experienced rapid onset of fatigue, body aches, muscle pain, erratic heart rate, bruising, chest pain and difficulty breathing within 24 hours of the injection and was subsequently diagnosed with a pituitary brain tumor, new onset murmur, a thyroid condition and she stopped menstruating for five months.
- A 27-year-old with a history of ovarian cancer became ill within 24 hours of taking a second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot. She developed a sharp pain in her shoulder, bloating and frequent urination; scans revealed a 13-centimeter tumor in her left ovary requiring emergency surgery. According to the VAERS report: “Patient stated she does not believe the vaccine gave her cancer but she does believe it affected her hormones, specifically estrogen, which caused the tumor to grow at an exponential rate … Please look into the hormonal changes from this vaccine. I’m not the only person who has noticed this.”
- “My father deteriorated rapidly, and died on 3/18/21. The day he got the shot just prior, he was hauling wood, shoveling snow and living a normal life feeling good,” reported the daughter of a 70-year-old Michigan man whose liver cancer had been “stable for a year … The day after the shot he could barely get out of bed he was so weak, until he finally died 16 days later.”
- A 61-year-old Texas man developed shortness of breath following a Moderna shot. He was diagnosed with pericarditis. During a surgery to determine the source of internal bleeding, “the surgeon noted a mass that appeared to look like a fungus on the heart,” according to the VAERS report. The patient’s wife remarked, “The doctors are finding this very unusual. My husband was very healthy prior to this with no symptoms. Could this be caused by the vaccine?”
- A 35-year-old pregnant woman vaccinated with a second dose of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA COVID-19 shot on March 6, delivered a stillborn baby in her 33rd week of pregnancy on June 12. The baby was malformed with an enlarged head and genetic testing revealed it had the rare genetic syndrome called PTEN Hamartoma tumor syndrome which predisposes to multiple cancers.
Excerpt: To summarize, I am 7months post-COVID 19 injections. I have been hospitalized multiple times from Feb–May, during the first 100 days since all this began. I spent over 60 days in the hospital with a total of 20 days; intubated on the ventilator. This included inpatient stays at six different hospitals, including multiple days in I.C.U.s requiring five separate intubations on mechanical ventilation for breathing support, four life-flights from smaller hospitals to larger hospitals.
VLA Comment: Must read her entire journey….
VLA Comment: Firstly, I think that those who get the vaccine are not that bright. But worse than that, when you read some of these personal stories…many of them ridden with pain and neuropathy for months and are still current with the pain are wondering whether they should get the second dose. And moreover, some choose to get a second dose of a different vaccine.