Joseph M. McCune, MD, PhD, a professor in the UCSF Division of Experimental Medicine who is a co-senior author on the paper…“The finding could lead to a better understanding of why many newborns are born with impairments due to toxic overloads from mothers who chose to be vaccinated during their pregnancy”. Read more…
The fetus’s below were aborted. But what about the thousands of babies that managed to survive the flu vaccine with Thimerosal (mercury) in-utero? The flu shot is now mandated for school entrance every year from 6 months old through 19 years age. Although CDC promises to ‘track’ the babies from mothers who had the H1N1 shot they, the establishment of junk science and double speak, apparently purposely and unscientifically obfuscate their own studies by not instructing women who were vaccinated during pregnancy to hold off vaccinating their child. Most women who would consent to vaccinate during pregnancy most like will vaccinate their child with the recommended schedule of 45 vaccines by the time they are 6 years old. See trailer…
H1N1-Vaccine-Related Miscarriages (updated December 23, 2010)
- Miscarriage Cases
- VAERS Database — Miscarriages & Stillbirths. (PDF 2 MB). Opens in new window.
- Statistical correction (PDF 178 K) — Based on analysis of data from two different sources…
H1N1 vaccination program contributed to estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths.
Authors: Dr. Gary Goldman, PhD (PDF 1.7 MB) and Dr. Paul G. King PhD (PDF 278 K)
- Press Release (Oct. 28, 2010): CDC allegedly falsifies reports — (PDF 125 K)
ignoring VAERS miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine
- Official transcript (p37). CDC’s Dr. Marie McCormick denies miscarriages, Sept. 3, 2010 ACCV.
(PDF 105 K)
- NCOW presentation of findings to Advisory Committee, Sept 3, 2010 ACCV.
(PDF 48 K).
- Influenza Vaccine Safety Monitoring (slide 20).
CDC’s Dr. Tom Shimabukuro confirms NCOW data , Oct. 28, 2010 ACIP. (PDF 309 K).