Nearly three in 10 children who received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine experienced heart effects afterwards, according to a new study.
Researchers studied 301 students across two schools in Thailand. The students were aged 13 to 18 and had received a dose of Pfizer’s vaccine without a serious adverse event. Most had no underlying disease, while 44 had conditions such as asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Researchers conducted laboratory tests to establish a baseline and followed up at three days, seven days, and 14 days after the students received a second dose of the vaccine.
Researchers found that 29 percent of the youth experienced cardiovascular effects, including heart palpitations, chest pain, and shortness of breath. Fifty-four had abnormal electrocardiogram results. Six experienced mitral valve prolapse, which the Mayo Clinic describes as a heart valve disease; six had high blood pressure, and seven were diagnosed with heart inflammation.
FDA had data showing 82-97% of Pregnant women lost their babies.
- Everyone 6 months of age and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
- If getting a vaccine for a child under 5, check eligibility with the vaccination location before visiting.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!????
9-Year-Old With No Pre-existing Conditions Died 2 Weeks After Pfizer Shot, Latest VAERS Data Show
VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 1,357,940 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID-19 vaccines, including 29,790 deaths and 247,686 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 22, 2022.
VLA COMMENT: CHECK OUT THE VAERS REPORTS…remember VAERS reporting is historical only 1%, Although Doctors are required by law to report an adverse event that is temporally connected, they do not because it requires a lot of time to report the details. As well, there is no “penalty” in the law, so the medical professionals just don’t bother especially since they gave the offending shot and usually declare “Oh it can’t be the vaccine”
The authors of a new review of the drug acetaminophen (paracetamol), sold under the brand names Tylenol and Panadol, called for the immediate end of the use of the drug in infants and children, citing the drug’s association with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
“Our study shows that acetaminophen would never be approved for pediatric use by today’s regulatory standards,” Dr. William Parker, of WPLab, Inc., who led the research team that conducted the review on acetaminophen and autism, told The Defender.
Latest monthly stats from the Office for National Statistics, UK released July 6th
Deaths occurring between 1 January 2021 and 31 May 2022 edition of this dataset (see Table 1)
Office for National Statistics, UK
Month age standardized mortality rate by vaccination status
Deaths involving COVID-19 status
% of deaths between Jan. 2022 – May 2022
2.0% 1st dose
14.6% 2nd dose
73.8% 3rd dose
‘It’s Genocide’: Family Alleges Ominous Conclusion in Seeking Answers to Their Daughter’s Death
““There was no reason to sedate her. There was no reason to give her Lorazepam–an anti-anxiety drug–while she was knocked out from Precedex. There was no reason to give her morphine.
VLA Comment: What a story!!!
EXCERPT: Many common over-the-counter drugs contain anticholinergic ingredients, including antihistamine medications sold under the brand names Benadryl and Chlor-Trimeton, sleep aids such as Tylenol PM, Aleve PM and Unisom, the motion sickness medication Dramamine and various cold medicines. READ MORE…
A June 2019 study in JAMA that assessed the dementia risk associated with various anticholinergic drugs found the link was strongest for:
Antidepressants (tricyclic antidepressants such as imipramine, doxepine or amitriptyline have strong anticholinergic effects, whereas SSRIs such as citalopram and duloxetine have lower anticholinergic effects)
Antipsychotics (such as clozapine, chlorpromazine or olanzapine)
Bladder antimuscarinics (such as oxybutynin or tolterodine, prescribed for overactive bladder)
Antiepileptic drugs (such as oxcarbazepine or carbamazepine)
This article will show that Omicron is likely an outgrowth of experiments to develop a Covid-19 variant causing serious disease in wild-type mice, and point at the person and the lab who was documented doing just that — Ralph Baric of UNC.
To give you a preview:
- Omicron is very unlikely to be a product of natural evolution of SARS-Cov-2 in infected people.
- While the original Sars-Cov-2 could NOT infect wild-type mice, Omicron readily does infect wild mice.
- It would take a very long time to naturally evolve Sars-Cov-2 to infect wild, non-humanized mice, without laboratory involvement.
- Baric’s article in Nature describes steps to genetically edit and develop a genome for such a mouse-infecting virus, derived from Wuhan Sars-Cov-2.
- Ralph Baric’s UNC owns US patent 11,225,508, which describes how he made a lab-made Covid-19 variant that infects mice and causes serious disease in mice (making Baric’s patented invention a bioweapon by definition).
- This patent by Baric makes UNC the only organization with a legal monopoly on his method of creating murine/human variants of Sars-Cov-2 due to patent protection
- Baric tested that his Mouse-Adapted (MA) virus is still capable of infecting human cells
- Baric also tested whether the new mouse-adapted variant could evade existing spike protein vaccines.
- Any design of mouse-adapted version of Sars-Cov-2, like Omicron, could only be done with UNC’s permission due to patent protection.