Dr. Paul G. King’s Guide to the No – Thimerosal Influenza Vaccine Choices in the USA for the 2013 – 2014 Flu Season Read Pdf…
Dr. Tenpenny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS – Doctor of Osteopathy (medical doctor), discusses her place on the UNICEF hit list and why parents are increasingly against vaccines.
Join Dr. Tenpenny’s Vaccine Research Library loaded with conventional medical studies recording the problems with vaccines.
The UK government has told parents whose children developed narcolepsy after receiving the swine flu vaccine that it will reconsider their compensation claims, after previously rejecting them on the ground that no causal link had been proved. The move follows a study commissioned by the Health Protection Agency, which indicated that one in around 55 000 children aged between 4 years and 18 years who were given Pandemrix (AS03 adjuvanted pandemic A/H1N1 2009 vaccine) developed the rare condition. Read BMJ PDF
This is HORRIFIC…VLA comment: I am shaking after watching this video. This gal..yes she was a bit inebriated-but nice. When they put the handcuffs on her she was begging them to call her husband who was taking care of the 2 kids. She was solely concerned about the fact that she had the car with the baby seats.and then watch what happens by these fucking asshole pigs!
1. Vaccine Free – 111 Stories of Unvaccinated Children – Vaccine Free – 111 Stories of Unvaccinated Children is a moving testament to the power of the body to take care of itself and the trust that people put in that natural process. In this book, based on research with more than 15000 participants from all over the world (www.vaccineinjury.info), you will find stories of families who investigated the vaccine topic carefully and thoroughly because they love and want to protect their children. These stories will educate you to not follow public opinion and propaganda but rather question what is happening and become informed when making decisions that pertain to the health of your children and our future generations.
2. Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers–and Why GI’s Are Only the First Victims – This is especially scary for me since Kent served in the USMC during the first Gulf War… In this provocative look at the US military from the Persian Gulf War through the 2003 invasion of Iraq, investigative journalist Gary Matsumoto contends that an anthrax vaccine dispensed by the Department of Defense was the cause of Gulf War Syndrome and the origins of a massive cover-up. Matsumoto calls it the worst friendly-fire incident in military history. A skillfully-woven narrative that serves as a warning about this man-made epidemic, Vaccine A is a much needed account of just what went wrong, and why. – See more at: http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2013/09/4-juicy-books-on-vaccination-safety.html#sthash.R7dQvK4y.dpuf
Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History: Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s. The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more. Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true? Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated. – See more at: http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2013/09/4-juicy-books-on-vaccination-safety.html#sthash.R7dQvK4y.dpuf
Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners, 2nd Edition: Guide to Immunization Risks and Protection: The Vaccine Safety Manual (new, updated 2012 edition) is the world’s most complete guide to immunization risks and protection. It includes pertinent information on every major vaccine: polio, tetanus, MMR, hepatitis A, B, HPV (cervical cancer), Hib, Flu, chickenpox, shingles, rotavirus, pneumococcal, meningococcal, RSV, DTaP, anthrax, smallpox, TB, and more. All of the information, including detailed vaccine safety and efficacy data, is written in an easy-to-understand format, yet includes more than 1,000 scientific citations. More than 100 charts, tables, graphs and illustrations supplement the text. This encyclopedic health manual is an important addition to every family’s home library and will be referred to again and again. (Foreword by Russell Blaylock.) – See more at: http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2013/09/4-juicy-books-on-vaccination-safety.html#sthash.R7dQvK4y.dpuf
5. Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices – This one is a DVD…
– See more at: http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2013/09/4-juicy-books-on-vaccination-safety.html#sthash.R7dQvK4y.dpuf
6. Don’t Vaccinate Until You Educate by Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, Pediatrician & Attorney
Is the vaccine paradigm failing? Why are more and more parents questioning mandatory vaccination? Do vaccines really save lives? Is there a connection between autism and vaccine? Why is there still mercury in some vaccines – including the flu vaccine? Don t Vaccinate! Before You Educate is a result of Dr. Eisenstein s lectures on vaccinations. Dr. Eisenstein brings his knowledge as a physician, public health doctor and attorney to help educate you on this very important subject. Dr. Eisenstein presents scientific literature both pro and con vaccine. He comes to the conclusion that scientific studies alone will not be enough to decide the benefit vs. the risks of vaccine programs. Therefore, he concludes that personal religious convictions, not scientific studies, are the main reasons, upon which to base your vaccination decision. Unlike most other physicians, he feels parents have a right to be involved in the final decision about vaccinating their children. He discusses vaccine law, religious exemptions with a heavy emphasis on the Illinois law. Don t Vaccinate! Before You Educate will be the beginning of a path to educate families with regard to childhood vaccines. Buy Book…
Vacceptable Injuries by Marcus Heinze
“This book provides you with a review of the medical and scientific literature surrounding vaccination risks as well as personal stories from those whose lives have been touched by vaccine-related injuries.” According to the author’s research, tens of thousands of children are severely injured, or in some cases, killed by their exposure to vaccines. Targeting parents and health professionals, VACCeptable Injuries draws on verifiable databases and peer-reviewed research to make its controversial claims.
Using a highly personal approach, VACCeptable Injuries: Increasing Childhood Diseases & Developmental Disorders educates parents about the scientifically-documented risks involved in vaccination. Author Markus Heinze speaks from traumatic personal experience, as the father of a vaccine-injured child. His daughter developed type 1 diabetes, an autoimmune disease, at the age of three-and-a-half-years old. After much research in scientific journals and federal databases…BUY THIS BOOK
Read Ashley’s story in her own words.
Excerpt and this is not even the worst of it: From June2012-now (August 2013), I face every day with severe pain. My pain is in my lower back, pelvic, hips, back of leg, and knee. My legs will also turn a dark purple almost black and it will travel all the way down to my feet. I had an MRI for my back and found out that I am missing an ovary and have a mass on my uterus.