An opposing…. letter was signed by attorneys general from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.
The letter states, “It would create a situation where temporary foreign migrant workers receive collective bargaining protections that American farmworkers are statutorily denied. This is not only absurd but wrong.”
It goes on to point out that Joe Biden is responsible for the absurd inflation and horrifyingly high prices, so to prevent Americans from working would be even worse now.
The letter says that “the combined effects of high inflation and interest rates have left countless Americans (including farmworkers) behind. Prioritizing the interests of foreign agricultural workers over those of Americans simply adds insult to injury.”
The letter wraps up by demanding that the proposed rule be immediately withdrawn and that any other rules similar should be struck down too.
“For the foregoing reasons, the Department should withdraw the proposed rule insofar as it includes collective bargaining protections for H-2A agricultural workers. It should also withdraw the proposed rule insofar as it provides a right of access to unions on employer property.”
The program has been used historically to replace American workers and keep the cost of agricultural labor low.
Breitbart reports that “in 1997, a little more than 16,000 foreign H-2A visa workers were imported to take American agriculture jobs. The latest data shows that in the first half of fiscal year 2023, U.S. farms imported nearly 200,000 foreign H-2A visa workers.”
US Hegemony and Its Perils PDF A case against the United states according the People’s Republic of China
VLA COMMENT: WHEW!!! A MUST READ…Sorry to say, Trump is also complicit. Maybe we should vote for Vivek Ramaswamy and a new generation
It should be noted: “Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?…None…And we have stayed at war…The United States is the most warlike nation in the history of the world”
VLA COMMENT: I extracted a video from a recent (Nov. 9th) Stew Peter’s show with former Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney. Within the Stew Peter’s video is a clip of Netanyahu making a presentation to the UN showing his plans for the Ben Gurion Canal of which, in this presentation, Palestine is just fading away…to…soon GONE.
MIDWAY in the show you will see….from Netanyahu’s mouth to your ears.
With Palestine gone Israel can proceed with building the Ben Gurion canal whereas Israel will have direct access through what was Gaza to a vast field of offshore oil.
Do you think it was just fate that Hamas attacked Israel?
REPOST: FENBENDAZOLE and CANCER – at least 12 Anti-Cancer mechanisms of action. Not approved by FDA. Cheap. Safe. Kills aggressive cancers. Why no Clinical Trials? Nine research papers reviewed
Papers and Articles Reviewed:
- 2023 Jun – Movahedi et al – Repurposing anti-parasite benzimidazole drugs as selective anti-cancer chemotherapeutics
- 2023 Apr – Chi-Son Chang et al – Anti-cancer effect of fenbendazole-incorporated PLGA nanoparticles in ovarian cancer
- 2023 Mar – Semkova et al – Redox-mediated Anticancer Activity of Anti-parasitic Drug Fenbendazole in Triple-negative Breast Cancer Cells
- 2023 Mar – Haebeen Jung et al – Differential cytotoxic effects of fenbendazole on mouse lymphoma EL-4 cells and spleen cells
- 2022 Sep – Deokbae Park et al – Anti-cancer effects of fenbendazole on 5-fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer cells
- 2022 Jan – Li-wen Ren et al – Benzimidazoles induce concurrent apoptosis and pyroptosis of human glioblastoma cells via arresting cell cycle
- 2020 Aug – Deok-Soo Son et al – The Antitumor Potentials of Benzimidazole Anthelmintics as Repurposing Drugs
- 2020 Jun – Yong Han et al – Involvement of reactive oxygen species in the anti-cancer activity of fenbendazole, a benzimidazole anthelmintic (leukemia)
- 2018 Aug – Dogra et al – Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways