VLA COMMENT: While you were distracted for a week with the Titanic submarine govt.approved lab grown meat into market. lExcerpt: Lab grown meat maybe 25% more harmful to the environment than farm raised; new study reveals that lab grown meat produces 25% more Co2 than natural farm raised beef.
Nature’s Pride (large importer of Europe’s avocados)
Sage Fruit Co. (Washington State organic apple producer)
Del Monte (avocados)
Eco Farms (avocados)
Del Rey (avocados)
Horton Fruit Company (avocados)
RV Aguacates (avocados)
Alpine Fresh (asparagus)
Farm Direct Supply (asparagus)
La Venta (asparagus)
SiCar Farms (limes)
Many other fruits and vegetables including tomatoes, leafy greens, cucumbers, raspberries, as well as citrus can use the Edipeel coating, with undoubtedly more produce being added in the future.
Apeel is (or will be) available at the following grocers:
Bristol Farms and more
It is at Vestal Target on the Avocados!!!
- Glyphosate the active ingredient in the broad-spectrum herbicide RoundUp is commonly used off-label as a desiccant and/or preharvest treatment to speed ripening. This is why even non-GMO foods often contain glyphosate
- Paraquat and diquat are registered desiccants that have been used in U.S. agriculture since 1962, and as bad as glyphosate is, these “quats” may be even worse
- More than 3,000 farmers with Parkinson’s disease are suing Syngenta, the lead manufacturer of paraquat, and Chevron, a key distributor, arguing the chemical caused their disease. The first federal trial is set for October 2023. More than 100 lawsuits have also been filed in California state courts, where trials are set to begin in June 2023
- In 2021, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reapproved paraquat for another 15 years. Earth Justice sued the EPA claiming the agency has “understated the extent of paraquat’s adverse effects.” The EPA is now re-reviewing its paraquat data and has until December 2023 to draft its reanalysis
- Research suggests plant lectins are the key link between paraquat and the damage resulting in Parkinson’s disease. Lectins are proteins found in many grains, legumes, and beans the very crops most-often treated with paraquat. Paraquat can trigger Parkinson’s disease when combined with plant lectins as the lectins transport the toxin straight into the brain READ MORE…
Who is investigating? Is it a new formula perhaps with nanotechnology?
Nanotechnology Used in Over 2,000 Food Items Goes Unlabeled Due to …
Dec 26, 2022Nanotechnology Used in Over 2,000 Food Items Goes Unlabeled Due to Weird FDA Loophole – Prepare For Change Uncategorized Nanotechnology Used in Over 2,000 Food Items Goes Unlabeled Due to Weird FDA Loophole
New scientific studies show that more and more of today’s chickens have muscle tissue disorders, caused by fast-growth genetics and factory farm living conditions. The two most frequently seen disorders are known as “woody breast” and “white striping,” and these conditions seriously impact the quality of meat: we’re talking more fat, less protein, and a tough, gummy texture that can be difficult to chew.
The muscle disorders in chickens are similar to Muscular Dystrophy in humans, which means that affected chickens experience chronic pain and suffering for most of their lives.
Why Promoters of Great Reset Are Pushing Ultra-Processed Foods
According to promoters of The Great Reset, a traditional whole food diet is not only “unsustainable” but “environmentally destructive” and must be replaced with GMOs and protein alternatives made from insects, plants and synthetic biology.
STORY AT A GLANCE
- According to promoters of The Great Reset, a traditional whole food diet is not only “unsustainable” but “environmentally destructive” and must be replaced with GMOs and protein alternatives made from insects, plants and synthetic biology. Life on earth cannot be sustained, they say, unless we transition to what amounts to an ultra-processed and highly unnatural diet.
- A scientific review throws The Great Reset’s talking points in the proverbial trash, as ultra-processed foods are “fundamentally unsustainable” and nutritionally nonessential. As such, the environmental impacts of ultra-processed foods are indefensible, as they are wholly avoidable.
- Ultra-processed foods account for 17% to 39% of total diet-related energy use; 36% to 45% of total diet-related biodiversity loss; up to one-third of total diet-related greenhouse gas emissions, land use and food waste; and up to one-quarter of total diet-related water-use among adults in high-income countries.
- The EAT Forum, cofounded by the Wellcome Trust and the Stockholm Resilience Centre in 2014, has developed a “Planetary Health Diet,” intended to be applied to the entire global population. It entails cutting meat and dairy intake by up to 90%, and working with biotech and fake meat companies to replace whole foods with lab-created alternatives — all in the name of climate change prevention and “sustainability.”
Once corporations have a monopoly on meat, dairy, cereals and oils, they will be the ones profiting from and controlling the food supply. The companies that control the food supply will also end up controlling countries and entire populations. READ MORE
FDA Shortened Approval Process for Risky Gene-Edited Beef Cattle Resistant To Heat
Excerpt :In recent years, the FDA has given the thumbs up to five applications for five gene-edited animals: chicken, goats, salmon, rabbit, and pigs. However, this latest approval is a first for the FDA, because the genomic alteration can be passed onto offspring, allowing the trait to be shared through conventional breeding.
lab-grown-meat-companies-pdf (DR. MERCOLA)
The GMO industry which is funded, propped up and defended by the tech and chemical industries is now seeking to replace beef, poultry, dairy and fish with synthetic biology, cultured meat, precision fermentation, cellular-based and gene edited foods
Transitioning to cultured meat, made from animal cells grown in a petri dish, is a Great Reset goal for the global food industry. The aim is to control populations by creating dependence on private companies that control the food supplyThe EAT Forum, cofounded by the Welcome Trust, has developed what they call “The Planetary Health Diet,” designed to be applied to the global population. It entails cutting meat and dairy intake by up to 90%, and replacing it largely with foods made in laboratories, along with cereals and oil
Cultured meat (cell-based meat) is produced from animal tissue cells that are grown in fetal bovine serum (FBS) made from the blood of cow fetuses. So, cultured beef relies on the slaughter of both cows and unborn calves, which are drained of their blood while still alive
Plant-based meat alternatives contain no animal fats, only industrial seed oils that are loaded with linoleic acid (LA). Excessive consumption of LA in the modern diet is already one of the key drivers of chronic disease, and plant-based meat substitutes will only worsen the situation
VLA Comment: Biden administration, The new Green Deal…no fossil fuels, no meat…all part of the GREAT RESET.