“What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don’t Want You To Know About Vaccines” – By Dr.Todd M. Elsner
IF YOU VACCINATE – In the first 6 years of life your child receives the following:
“Another advantage of these vaccines is that we can quickly change the target disease,” he says. “We can make vaccines to different diseases very quickly just by tinkering with the RNA sequence.”
Viruses as nanotechnology building blocks for materials and devices. (Nanowerk Spotlight) Geneticists regularly use viruses as vectors to introduce genes into cells that they are studying. … These viruses infect cells, deposit their DNA payloads, and take over the cells’ machinery to produce the desirable proteins
It was not your typical CRISPR experiment. The scientists had just injected a mouse’s tail with magnetic nanoparticles bound to an exotic virus containing today’s genome editor of choice. They then plopped the mouse belly-side down atop a block magnet about the size of a deck of cards, positioning it just so. Even with all their attention to detail, however, “we were never sure it would work,” admits bioengineer Gang Bao of Rice University. “We figured, let’s just see what happens.”
Sometimes to help the body, you have to fool the body, which is why researchers from Harvard’s Wyss Institute of Biologically Inspired Engineering modeled their latest DNA nanodevice after those great immune-system evaders, viruses.
The whole project, outlined in a new paper published at ACS Nano, is pretty bizarre and cool—back in February 2012, researchers at Wyss announced that they had developed a robotic device fashioned out of DNA.
VLA COMMENT: Did they also “tinker” with the Covid-19 virus itself using nanotechnology nano mechanical device… into the virus sending it via aerosol communicability to the world amaging lungs and other organs?
VLA Covid-19 nanobot research notes
Gain-of-function (GOF) research involves experimentation that aims or is expected to increase the transmissibility and/or virulence of pathogens…from animals to humans which would not ordinarily occur in nature.
- Dangerous coronavirus experiments led by Dr. Anthony Fauci went on in the U.S. until 2014 when President Obama ordered the work to stop due to safety violations at three biolabs. Fauci then moved the operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued coronavirus
- experiments right up until the time that the COVID-19 pandemic occurred
- The COVID-19 pandemic may have been generated to ensure that dangerous coronavirus research would continue and receive fresh funding
- To accelerate a virus’ evolution, you grow it in several types of animal tissue, such as pangolin kidney tissue followed by feral monkey kidney cells and mouse brain tissue
- Each time you transfer the virus to another animal tissue, mutations occur. There’s also evidence showing these animal cell lines are contaminated with coronaviruses and retroviruses, which end up contaminating the vaccines grown in them
- Coronavirus vaccine development has proven very difficult over the past 30 years, as the vaccines create very robust antibody response, but when the patient encounters the wild virus, they become severely ill and often die — a reaction known as paradoxical immune response or paradoxical immune enhancement
Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag