A study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases actually found that not only did the inactivated influenza vaccine not provide additional protection against the flu virus, but it also left recipients lacking in “temporary non-specific immunity that protected against other respiratory viruses.” (Related: Flu vaccine BOMBSHELL: 630% more “aerosolized flu virus particles” emitted by people who received flu shots… flu vaccines actually SPREAD the flu.)
So, not only is the flu shot ineffective, but it increases risk of other viral infections. It is also known to carry serious side effects, including seizures and convulsions, swelling on the brain and Guillain-Barre syndrome, to name a few. (Related: Flu vaccine paradox spreading globally as more vaccinated people catch the flu.) READ MORE…
Influenza vaccines seem to be modifying influenza into a dangerous dengue-like disease
The route of exposure for natural influenza infection is the respiratory tract, not subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) injection. Influenza vaccines artificially changed the route of initial viral protein exposure to SC or IM injection thus making it similar to the route of exposure for dengue. The result is an IgE response to influenza proteins, similar to the response for dengue. It should therefore not come as a surprise that we are modifying the course of influenza infection such that it is acquiring characteristics of a dengue infection (hives and shock).
The Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit charging that a Wisconsin nursing home’s insistence that all employees get annual flu vaccinations amounted to religious discrimination and a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, CNBC reports.
Numerous peer-reviewed scientific studies have shown that the flu vaccine is not effective either at reducing the flu or reducing flu-related deaths.
- When a team of researchers at the National Institutes of Health compared flu vaccine rates with influenza-related illness over a 19-year period, from 1980 to 1999, they found that deaths from the flu increased as vaccination rates increased. “In conclusion, the increase in elderly influenza vaccination coverage in the U.S. after 1980 was not accompanied by a decline in influenza-related mortality,” the researchers concluded.
- A study, led by a researcher at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, found that increasing vaccination coverage did not correlate with declining mortality and the decline in influenza-related mortality could not be attributed to the flu vaccine but was rather the result of naturally acquired immunity. Observational studies crediting the flu vaccine with contributing to decreased deaths from the flu, “substantially overestimate vaccination benefit,” these researchers concluded.
- A study published in the American Journal of Perinatology of vaccine effectiveness in pregnant women in Northern California across five flu seasons found that women who received flu vaccines during pregnancy had the same risk for influenza-like illness as unvaccinated women, and infants born to women who received flu vaccines also had the same risks for influenza or pneumonia as infants born to unvaccinated women. In other words, vaccine status made no difference to whether or not pregnant women or their offspring got the flu.
- A study published in Pediatrics International of Japanese children ages 6 months to 2 years who were vaccinated against the flu found that the influenza vaccine did not reduce the rate of influenza A infections in children under two.
Saint Vincent settles federal lawsuit filed by workers who claimed religious discrimination
Saint Vincent Hospital has agreed to rehire six former employees it fired after they refused to get flu shots in late 2013 and early 2014 due to their religious beliefs.
The Erie hospital also will provide about $300,000 in back pay and compensatory damages to the employees as part of an agreement to settle a lawsuit filed on behalf of the workers by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in September. A consent decree that ended the case and detailed the settlement terms was filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Erie.
“CDC does not issue any requirements or mandates for state agencies, health systems, or health care workers regarding infection control practices, including influenza vaccination. There are no legally mandated vaccinations for adults, except for persons entering military service. CDC does recommend certain immunizations for adults, depending on age, occupation, and other circumstances, but these immunizations are not required by law.”
However, CDC Catch 22: The federal government has created and co-created a variety of organizations who are supposed to help determine how to “improve the quality of care”. If a hospital reports (to the CDC) high rates of immunizing their employees, thus demonstrating “quality improvements”
(Meryl Nass MD.)Medicare is used as a cudgel (while the federal government hides behind the “quality improvement” skirts of organizations it created) to forcibly impose some cherry-picked quality measures on medical institutions, by threatening to lower reimbursement rates to institutions that do not comply with the few “quality improvement” measures Medicare selected from the large palette of measures suggested by these intermediary organizations.
“I don’t understand why this issue has not been resolved in a “federal court”, and why cases are going through EEOC, where employees may win but their wins do not stop the nationwide HCW mandates for a vaccine that does not protect patients, according to metaanalyses by Cochrane”: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27251461 and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23881655, the WHO http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/irv.12087/full
According to the U.S. Special Claims court’s statistical annual report released just this week, the number of vaccine injury cases filed against the flu shot increased again — this time by 55%, from 448 cases filed in 2015 to 694 filed in 2016.
(It’s important to note that the 1000% increase from 2014 to 2015 is for actual settlements, or payouts, from the billion-dollar vaccine court; The 56% increase is in the number of cases filed for injuries as a result of the flu shot, from 2015 to 2016.) Read more…
US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout
- Vaccine court settlement payouts increased in total $91.2 million in 2015, up from $22.8 million in 2014 to $114 million in 2015 — a 400% increase.
- Vaccine court settlement payments for flu shots increased the most, from $4.9 million in 2014 to $61 million in 2015 — an increase of more than 1000%, despite autumnal onslaughts every year of media/pr/advertising campaigns urging Americans to ‘get your flu shot,’ with total abandon for the statistical facts coming out of the vaccine court.
- Varicella (chicken pox) had the third biggest increase — from $0 in 2014 to $5.8 million in 2015. (No surprise shingles is on the rise among the elderly population, as recently vaccinated grandchildren continuously shed live virus to their unsuspecting elders.)
- Hepatitis B was the fourth largest increase in vaccine court settlements, increasing 321% in 2015 to more than $8 million in 2015 from $1.9 million in 2014.
- TDap/DTP/DPT and D/T shots were the fifth largest increase, leaping 75% in 2014 from $5.5 million to $9.8. READ MORE…
Flu Vaccine for All: A Critical Look at the Evidence
Does the evidence support the call for universal influenza vaccination?
|Response from Eric A. Biondi, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospitalist, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York
|Response from C. Andrew Aligne, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Director of The Hoekelman Center, University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, New Yor