VLA Comment: Myself, the founder of Vaccine Liberation Army has been meditating for over 40 years. Bobby Roth also works tirelessly for the David Lynch Foundation where the Foundation installs programs of Transcendental Meditation in schools throughout the country.
CAN IN-SCHOOL MEDITATION HELP CURB YOUTH VIOLENCE?
Teens shuffle into the classroom, backpacks slung over shoulders and earbuds dangling out of sweatshirts. Jokes among friends fly as the students plop into desks arranged neatly in rows.
The instructor in the green shirt jingles a small silver bell. The room grows still. Murmurs fade.
The program is run by the David Lynch Foundation, a nonprofit organization co-founded by the movie director, and is being studied for its effectiveness by the University of Chicago Crime Lab. Researchers are examining whether the meditation program offers tangible benefits for teens at a school where 98.3 percent of students are considered low income. READ MORE…
2151.03 Neglected child defined – failure to provide medical or surgical care for religious reasons.
(A) As used in this chapter, “neglected child” includes any child:
(1) Who is abandoned by the child’s parents, guardian, or custodian;
(2) Who lacks adequate parental care because of the faults or habits of the child’s parents, guardian, or custodian;
(3) Whose parents, guardian, or custodian neglects the child or refuses to provide proper or necessary subsistence, education, medical or surgical care or treatment, or other care necessary for the child’s health, morals, or well being;
(4) Whose parents, guardian, or custodian neglects the child or refuses to provide the special care made necessary by the child’s mental condition;
(6) Who, because of the omission of the child’s parents, guardian, or custodian, suffers physical or mental injury that harms or threatens to harm the child’s health or welfare;
42 U.S.C. 1396f. Similarly, although Congress granted HHS authority to conduct research, experiments, and demonstrations related to occupational illnesses in the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, such authority did not include the power to require “medical examination, immunization, or treatment for those who object thereto on religious grounds, except where such is necessary for the protection of the health or safety of others.” 29 U.S.C. 669(a)(5).
Summary of Content
39 states, the District of Columbia and Guam have laws providing that parents or caretakers who fail to provide medical assistance to a child because of their religious beliefs are not criminally liable for harm to the child. There is also no Federal requirement that a parent or legal guardian provide a child any medical treatment that is against the religious beliefs of the parent or legal guardian.1
At the time Congress passed the Child Abuse Prevention & Treatment Act in 1974 to create a uniform approach to child abuse, it deferred to the Department of Health, Education and Welfare (now Health and Human Services) to determine the religious exemption policies of the act.2 HEW mandated that the states adopt religious exemptions to child neglect before they could receive federal funding for state child-protection programs.3 Although the department adopted new regulations in 1983 striking down this requirement,4 few states have repealed these religious exemption laws. Most of these statutes require that in order for religious beliefs to be a valid reason for denying a child medical care, the religion must be a recognized church or a religious denomination. The Supreme Court had not addressed whether or not neglect exemptions for religious purposes violate the Establishment Clause.5
VLA COMMENT: Then why have judges forced medical treatments such as chemotherapy on underaged children such as those in the Amish community?
Adam & Eve read article.
by Julian Rose
Of all the deceptions pulled on humanity over the ages, The Original Sin is probably the most devastating. Yet hugely successful from the perspective of the perpetrators.
For now it is enough to recognize that Adam and Eve, the Garden, the Tree and the Serpent, were all critical elements in kick-starting the evolution of mankind – and indeed all sentient life forms. We can now most clearly state that ‘The Original Sin’ was precisely the opposite of a sin – it was the birth of man as a free agent in pursuing the divine intuitive message which leads us (back) to our Creator. But this time as responsible realized beings – as microcosmic Gods in our own right.
In order to activate this higher mind Adam and Eve could not remain forever in their childhood garden, but needed to ‘eat from the tree of knowledge’ thus recognizing the actual challenge that lay ahead. The challenge of moving from unconscious sub-awareness to conscious full awareness. From childhood to adulthood. A long and winding road indeed! But a road in which each step carries with it a fuller understanding of our greater role in the divine plan.
This is the ‘road of genius’ that British 18th century poet William Blake referred to when he wrote: “The straight road is a road of ‘progress’, but the crooked road is the road of genius.” Adam & Eve read article.
Rabbi Ysrael Baal Shem Tov (1698-1760)
CLICK ON THE ABOVE PICTURE
The 36 Aphorisms of the Baal Shem Tov Read
- Everything is by Divine Providence. If a leaf is turned over by a breeze, it is only because this has been specifically ordained by G‑d to serve a particular function within the purpose of creation.
- Every single thing that a person sees or hears, is an instruction to him in his conduct in the service of G‑d.
- Your fellow is your mirror. If your own face is clean, so will be the image you perceive. But should you look upon your fellow and see a blemish, it is your own imperfection that you are encountering – you are being shown what it is that you must correct within yourself.
- Our Sages have said that “Slander kills all three” – the subject of the slander, the one who relates it, and the listener. This is all in spiritual terms, which is more severe than physical murder.
- The wholesome simplicity of the simple Jew touches on the utterly simple essence of G‑d.
HUFFINGTON POST: Why I Don’t Support ‘Breast Cancer Awareness’
VLA COMMENT: ANITA MOORJANI’S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE is one of the best articulated experiences that illustrates that conciousness creates form (informs). Not other way around. Her recent article in the Huffington Post highlights the seed problem with the health care system orientation aka Sick care system. I also do not support the war against cancer; a war that President Nixon declared after his stint with the HHS or was it the NIH finding out that the Polio vaccine injected into millions of people contained the cancer causing SV 40 virus. See our link concerning Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, Dr. Mary Sherman leading to the war against cancer.
VLA is a preventative site regarding vaccines. Our position is that the health of the body, mind, emotion, mental and spiritual concepts in its ideal has all it needs to maintain wellness and that injecting foreign disease and toxic substances into the body of infants is basically evil. As well is the war on terror that creates terror in the mind body as in the flu pandemic and ebola propaganda. Fear is at the basis of all illness and our governments and industries are promoting that very idea. Read Anita’s message and enjoy her video interview. It is profound!