Both of the students became ill yesterday. Christina Adame, who lived off campus, passed away at 2 a.m. today after being hospitalized at about 11 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 19. A second student, who lives in the C-wing of Corbett Hall, remains in ICU at Poudre Valley Hospital. Health officials suspect Adame had bacterial meningitis. Health officials also report that both students had received vaccination for meningitis. I wonder when and with how many vaccines they were vaccinated with!
Two Students at CSU contract Meningitis-one died-BOTH VACCINATED
Leave a reply