H1N1-Vaccine-Related Miscarriages (updated December 23, 2010)
- Miscarriage Cases
- VAERS Database — Miscarriages & Stillbirths. (PDF 2 MB). Opens in new window.
- Statistical correction (PDF 178 K) — Based on analysis of data from two different sources…
H1N1 vaccination program contributed to estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths.
Authors: Dr. Gary Goldman, PhD (PDF 1.7 MB) and Dr. Paul G. King PhD (PDF 278 K)
- Press Release (Oct. 28, 2010): CDC allegedly falsifies reports — (PDF 125 K)
ignoring VAERS miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine
- Official transcript (p37). CDC’s Dr. Marie McCormick denies miscarriages, Sept. 3, 2010 ACCV.
(PDF 105 K)
- NCOW presentation of findings to Advisory Committee, Sept 3, 2010 ACCV.
(PDF 48 K).
- Influenza Vaccine Safety Monitoring (slide 20). CDC’s Dr. Tom Shimabukuro
confirms NCOW data , Oct. 28, 2010 ACIP. (PDF 309 K).