The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
List of States that won’t comply with the CDC for Covid RNA vaccine to be mandated for school attendance.
In October 2022, following the news that the CDC panels voted to include COVID-19 in the childhood immunization schedule, The Gateway Pundit made a list of Republican governors who publicly stated that they would not comply with CDC mandates and would not force children in their states to take the experimental COVID vaccine.
- Governor Ron DeSantis (FL-R)
- Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA-R)
- Wyoming’s 33rd Governor, Mark Gordon (WY-R)
- Utah Governor Spencer Cox (UT-R)
- Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt (OK-R)
- 43rd Governor of Iowa, Kim Reynolds (IA-R)
- Alabama Governor Kay Ivey (AL-R)
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee (TN-R)
- Missouri Governor Mike Parson (MO-R)
- South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (SD-R)
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte (MT-R)
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster (SC-R)
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (OH-R)
- Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson (AR-R)
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (GA-R)
- Idaho Governor Brad Little (ID-R)
- Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts (NE-R)
According to National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP), at least 21 states, including California as the latest state, have banned the COVID vaccines from being included in school mandates as of February 6, 2023. Only the District of Columbia has a student COVID-19 vaccine mandate, and enforcement of this mandate is delayed until the 2023-2024 school year.