Dr. Elizabeth Eads is back to update us from the front lines of medicine.
Dr. Eads is treating patients who have been injected with the experimental CV19 so-called “vaccines.” Dr. Eads is witnessing the horror stories of treating the unvaxxed, who have been made sick by the “Fully Vaccinated.”
The carnage continued after the vaxxed and unvaxxed got together for Thanksgiving. They showed up in her North Florida emergency rooms the next day with all sorts of trouble from the injections that Eads simply calls “bioweapons.”
Newswise — Released: 23-Jun-2015 7:05 AM EDT Whooping cough has made an astonishing comeback, with 2012 seeing nearly 50,000 infections in the U.S. (the most since 1955), and a death rate in infants three times that of the rest of the population. The dramatic resurgence has puzzled public health officials, who have pointed to the waning effectiveness of the current vaccine and growing anti-vaccine sentiment as the most likely culprits.
Fellows Ben Althouse and Sam Scarpino point to a different, but related, source of the outbreak – vaccinated people who are infectious but who do not display the symptoms of whooping cough, suggesting that the number of people transmitting without symptoms may be many times greater than those transmitting with symptoms. Read study….
The move to emphasis those who are vaccinated “shed” and therefore threaten the community will be the responded to by the establishment as a rationale as to the urgency for compulsory National Adult vaccines.
. the right for the state to compel vaccination of all children of which increase greatly the percentage of vaccinated individual’s “shedding” live viruses within the general commmunity does not include liberty to expose the community or the child to communicable disease.
Transmission of varicella-vaccine virus from a healthy 12-month-old child to his pregnant mother.
- This case documents transmission of varicella vaccine type virus from a healthy vaccinee to susceptible household contacts.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9333170
- “These data illustrate, to our knowledge, the first detailed genomic analysis of a V-Oka variant (V-Oka-zoster) isolated from a zoster patient following vaccination with GlaxoSmithKline V-Oka vaccine.”http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC535228/?tool=pubmed
- “Five months after 2 siblings were immunized with varicella vaccine, 1 developed zoster. Two weeks later the second sibling got a mild case of chicken pox. Virus isolated from the latter was found to be vaccine type.Thus, the vaccine strain was transmitted from the vaccinee with zoster to his sibling. Vaccinees who later develop zoster must be considered contagious.”
- Excretion of small amounts of the live attenuated rubella virus from the nose or throat has occurred in the majority of susceptible individuals 7 to 28 days after vaccination.”http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf
- “Vaccine-associated measles five weeks post-immunization, British Columbia, Canada, October 2013″http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20649
- “Excretion of vaccine strain measles virus in urine and pharyngeal secretions of a child with vaccine associated febrile rash illness, Croatia, March 2010”http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=19652
- “Measles virus was isolated in a throat swab taken 4 days after fever onset. This virus was then further genetically characterized as a vaccine-type virus.Fever occurring subsequent to measles vaccination is related to the replication of the live attenuated vaccine virus.
In the case presented here, the vaccine virus was isolated in the throat, showing that subcutaneous injection of an attenuated measles strain can result in respiratory excretion of this virus.”
Toddler Survives Smallpox Vaccination: http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN1744524120070518?irpc=932
Vaccine Strain Virus Infection, Shedding & Transmission
Can People Receiving Live Virus Vaccines Transmit Vaccine Strain Virus to Others?
Public health officials say that unvaccinated children pose a big danger to those aroundthem and even threaten the health of fully vaccinated children and adults becausevaccines can fail to prevent infection in vaccinated persons.
Today, the most common argument used to justify “no exceptions” mandatory vaccination laws is that unvaccinated people pose a serious health threat to otherswho “cannot be vaccinated,”