- Dangerous coronavirus experiments led by Dr. Anthony Fauci went on in the U.S. until 2014 when President Obama ordered the work to stop due to safety violations at three biolabs. Fauci then moved the operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued coronavirus
- experiments right up until the time that the COVID-19 pandemic occurred
- The COVID-19 pandemic may have been generated to ensure that dangerous coronavirus research would continue and receive fresh funding
- To accelerate a virus’ evolution, you grow it in several types of animal tissue, such as pangolin kidney tissue followed by feral monkey kidney cells and mouse brain tissue
- Each time you transfer the virus to another animal tissue, mutations occur. There’s also evidence showing these animal cell lines are contaminated with coronaviruses and retroviruses, which end up contaminating the vaccines grown in them
- Coronavirus vaccine development has proven very difficult over the past 30 years, as the vaccines create very robust antibody response, but when the patient encounters the wild virus, they become severely ill and often die — a reaction known as paradoxical immune response or paradoxical immune enhancement
Suicide and Murder — Side Effects of Medication
- 1 in 6 Americans between the ages of 18 and 85 were on psychiatric drugs in 2013, most of them antidepressants. The highest rates of depression are reported among 18- to 25-year-olds. Suicide rates are at an all-time high as well, rising 31% between 2001 and 2017
- While antidepressants are routinely used as a first-line treatment for depression, studies show their effectiveness is on par with placebo, while serious side effects are often ignored or hidden
- Violence, including suicide and homicide, is a serious side effect of at least 25 different psychiatric drugs, some of which are now given to young children, toddlers and even babies
- The proportion of adults taking at least one drug where suicide is a potential side effect hit 23.5% as of 2013; 38.4% of American adults were in 2014 on one or more medications that can cause depression as a side effect
- Eli Lilly paid victims of Paxil-induced violence to shield damaging data about another drug that could have influenced the jury’s determination about Lilly’s responsibility in a 1989 mass-shooting
Pharmacogenetics…oops wrong medication
Psychiatric drugs and some general medications
have effects that are not always the ones intended.
Reactions to different drugs and drug-drug combinations
are governed by individual metabolising rates. Phase 1
metabolism takes place via the cytochrome P450 enzymes
with 57 human genes identified that are genetically
variable i.e. polymorphic. The population are coded as
poor, extensive (known as normal), intermediate or ultra
- VLA Comment: Go to our PHARMACOGENETICS ROOM and see our studies
Summary of Findings
The authors of the recently published study on premature birth, vaccination and neurodevelopmental disorders summarize their findings as follows:
- Preterm birth without vaccination was not associated with NDD
- Term birth with vaccination was associated with a 2.7-fold (270 percent) increase in the odds of NDD
- Preterm birth with vaccination was associated with a 5.4-fold increase in the odds of NDD compared to the odds of NDD given term birth and vaccination
- Preterm birth with vaccination was associated with a 12.3-fold increased odds of NDD compared to preterm birth without vaccination (not technically significant because no child in the sample with an NDD was both preterm and unvaccinated)
- Preterm birth with vaccination was associated with a 14.5-fold increased odds of NDD compared to being neither preterm nor vaccinated
VLA COMMENT: It is a regular practice to vaccinate premature babies as well to give them Vitamin K shot with 100mgs. of aluminum and to feed them through a tube with substance that also contains aluminum.
BARBARA LOE FISHER (NVIC) INTERVIEW WITH DR. MERCOLA ON THE MYTH OF HERD IMMUNITY
Like Kennedy and many other critics of vaccine science and policy, President Trump has been outspoken about his suspicions that vaccines and vaccine policies may not be nearly as safe as they’re portrayed, and that the science is far from settled.According to Science Magazine.
Trump met with Wakefield and three other vaccine safety activists in August, 2016:6
“Trump chatted with a group of donors that included four antivaccine activists for 45 minutes, according to accounts of the meeting, and promised to watch “Vaxxed,” an antivaccine documentary produced by Wakefield …Trump also expressed an interest in holding future meetings with the activists, according to participants.”
“I’ve seen this evolve over almost 35 years now. It became clear several decades ago that the goal of public health officials and the medical trade organizations and industry was to have everyone in the country … have to get every single government-recommended vaccine … That is what I saw happening, but I didn’t know how long it was going to take.
“in 2015 we saw the most vicious assault I have ever seen on parents who take exemptions or who don’t give their children all of the vaccines.There were calls for these parents to be charged with child medical neglect, for them to be publicly identified and humiliated online, for them to be sued and for them to be jailed.At the same time, we saw an assault on doctors; doctors who were critical of vaccine safety, doctors who were giving children medical vaccine exemptions, doctors who were taking care of children who were not fully vaccinated. The rhetoric was over the top in terms of viciousness in 2015”.